Support efforts to reduce readmissions and improve patient outcomes.
Help patients feel better, do more, and stay out of the hospital. Provide vital education and supportto patients and their loved ones, helping them take a proactive approach to heart failure management. Teach self-care skills needed every day such as sodium management, taking medications, staying active, and self-monitoring.*
Heart Failure Basics
- What is Heart Failure?
- Your Heart Failure Management Plan
- Making Lifestyle Changes
- Common Tests for Heart Failure
- Your Heart Failure Healthcare Team Visits
- Monitoring for Signs and Symptoms
- Emotions of Heart Failure
- Energy Conservation
- Handling Flare-Ups
- Finding Support
- Quit Smoking
- At Hospital Discharge
Heart Failure Medications
- Understanding Heart Failure Medications
- Taking Your Heart Failure Medications
- ACE Inhibitors and ARBs
- Aldosterone Antagonists
Heart Failure Lifestyle Changes
- Using the Food Label When You Have Heart Failure
- Limiting Sodium
- Fluid Guidelines
- Exercise Safely
- Beware of Fat and Cholesterol
- Dining Out
- Get Active
These 26 videos make an excellent addition to heart failure programs and clinical pathways, including post-discharge patient monitoring programs.
Heart failure continues to be a condition that results in the most readmissions.
At least 20% of all heart failure patients released from the hospital return within 30 days of being discharged.
*Package price of $1,495.00 includes Annual Licensing Fee, Set-up, Hosting, and Video Streaming.
Additional charges may apply for exceeding video streaming allocation.