Help improve patient compliance and satisfaction while reducing complications.
Support your heart surgery patients from pre-op through home recovery with this comprehensive video package* using web delivery. Provide patients with realistic expectations before surgery and reinforce important discharge information.
- Understanding Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery
- Understanding Minimally Invasive Heart Surgery
- Understanding Heart Valve Surgery
- Preparing for Your Surgery
- The Day of Your Surgery
- Breathing Exercises
During Hospital Stay
- Increasing Your Activity in the Hospital After Heart Surgery
- Supporting Your Loved One Through Heart Surgery Recovery
- Common Emotions After Heart Surgery
- Intensive Care
- Moving Along Your Recovery Path
- Pain Management
- At Hospital Discharge
- Activity Guidelines the First Few Weeks After Surgery
- Reducing Your Heart Disease Risk Factors After Heart Surgery
- Incision Care
- When to Call Your Care Team
- Emotions and Relationships
- Creating a Daily Routine
- Medication Guidelines
- Weeks 3-6
Featuring actual heart surgery patients as they move along their recovery path, these 21 videos provide the much needed support your patients and their caregivers need to identify problems, take their medications as prescribed, and know when to contact their health care team.
Give your patients the information they need to take an active role in their heart surgery and recovery.
*Package price includes Annual Licensing Fee, Set-up, Hosting, and Video Streaming.
Additional charges may apply for exceeding video streaming allocation.