Support your joint replacement patients from pre-op to at-home recovery
Help prepare your patients take better care of themselves and avoid unnecessary readmissions with this 35 video series.*
This easily accessible and evidence-based resource will improve your patients' knowledge and self-management skills.
- What is Knee Replacement?
- Knee Surgery: Before Exercises
- What is Hip Replacement?
- Hip Surgery: Before Exercises
- Preparing for Your Joint Replacement Surgery
- Preparing Home for Recovery
- Joint Replacement: The Role of Your Coach
In the Hospital
- Hip Surgery: Hip Precautions
- Your Hospital Stay
- Pain Management
- Physical and Occupational Therapies
- Preventing Blood Clots
- Understanding Your Discharge Instructions
- Getting the Most Out of Joint Replacement Surgery
- Knee Replacement Recovery: After Exercises
- Hip Replacement Recovery: After Exercises
- Activity Guidelines
- Incision Care
- Sample Knee Exercise Routine
- Sample Hip Exercise Routine
- Activities of Daily Living
- What is Osteoarthritis?
- What is Rheumatoid Arthritis?
- Living with Arthritis
- Treating Arthritis
- Treating Arthritis: Joint Replacement Surgery
- Treating Arthritis: Emotions and Support
Hospital Patient Safety
- Speak Up While in the Hospital
- Preventing Falls
- General Hospital Safety
- Avoiding Medical Mistakes
- Fall Prevention in Your Hospital Room
- Preventing Falls at Home
- Walking Safely in the Hospital
- When to Call Your Doctor
With the recent implementation of The Comprehensive Care for Joint Replacement (CJR) bundled payment model,
the need to educate joint replacement patients systematically and effectively has become more critical for healthcare.
Through easy web access of HealthClips® WebExpress on any device, patients can engage at any time.
*Package price includes Annual Licensing Fee, Set-up, Hosting, and Video Streaming.
Additional charges may apply for exceeding video streaming allocation.