New Mom - New Baby
Save an extra 10% on the package price of $1,755* Expires 5/31/17
Videos reflect 2016 guidelines from the American Academy of Pediatrics. They include “Baby-friendly” Health Initiatives, new feeding positions, skin-to-skin contact,
and new safety recommendations.
- Changes in Your Body After Delivery +
- Your Physical Recovery +
- Emotions +
- Your Follow-up Appointment +
- What to Expect During Your Hospital Stay - MAY
- Postpartum Nutrition - MAY
- Your Newborn's Appearance +
- The Benefits of Skin to Skin Contact*
- Formula and Bottle Feeding +
- Breastfeeding Overview +
- Bathing Your Newborn Baby +
- Diapering and Dressing Your Newborn +
- Sleeping +
- Comforting Your Crying Newborn +
- Safety Tips*
- Common Health Concerns +
- How to Take Your Newborn's Temperature
- Preventing Shaken Baby Syndrome - MAY
- What to Expect at Baby Friendly Hospital - MAY
- Working Together as a Family - MAY
- Car Seat Safety - MAY
- Newborn Immunizations - MAY
- Installing Your Car Seat - MAY
- Breastfeeding Your Newborn +
- Breast Milk Production and Benefits +
- Latching On & Removing Baby from the Breast +
- Common Breastfeeding Positions +
- Overcoming the Challenges of Breastfeeding
- Helpful Strategies for Successful Breastfeeding
+ Spanish versions available.
*Package price of $1,755.00 includes Spanish versions, annual licensing fee, set-up, hosting, and video streaming (regularly $2,066.00).
Pricing applies to single hospital license. See General Terms and Conditions for complete license details.
Alternate delivery options are available for this package including tablets, EMR integration, closed circuit and bedside on demand video systems. Please inquire for more information and a rate quote.