New Mom - New Baby
Help your Hospital Engage New Parents and Build their Loyalty.
Videos reflect 2016 guidelines from the American Academy of Pediatrics. They include “Baby-friendly” Health Initiatives,
new feeding positions, skin-to-skin contact,
and new safety recommendations.*
- Changes in Your Body After Delivery
- Your Physical Recovery
- Your Follow-up Appointment
- Your Newborn's Appearance
- The Benefits of Skin to Skin Contact
- Formula and Bottle Feeding
- Breastfeeding Overview
- Bathing Your Newborn Baby
- Diapering and Dressing Your Newborn
- Comforting Your Crying Newborn
- Safety Tips
- Common Health Concerns
- How to Take Your Newborn's Temperature
- Breastfeeding Your Newborn
- Breast Milk Production and Benefits
- Latching On & Removing Baby from the Breast
- Common Breastfeeding Positions
- Overcoming the Challenges of Breastfeeding
- Helpful Strategies for Successful Breastfeeding
This series will help your hospital make new moms and dads more confident with their babies,
decrease complications for parents and their babies, and reduce commonly asked questions and save staff time.
*Package price of $1,595.00 includes Annual Licensing Fee, Set-up, Hosting, and Video Streaming.
Additional charges may apply for exceeding video streaming allocation.
Alternate delivery options are available for this package including tablets, EMR integration, closed circuit and bedside on demand video systems. Please inquire for more information and a rate quote.